Know you should be using social media but don’t know how or cannot make it work for your business. Want to know more give us a call on 01572 495007
web solutions for all sizes of business
The Internet Marketeer can provide solutions to help all sizes of businesses. From small starter websites to custom built solutions for the largest business.
We can provide content management systems ranging from common open source solutions through to custom built bespoke platforms to meet the most complex needs - find out more
Video for Online Marketing
Let The Internet Marketeer help you
The Internet Marketeer provides a full range of video production and editing services. Everything from This can range from simply turning some still images into a video to be uploaded onto YouTube to get ‘page one ranking of Google’ – to full video production. Our specialist partners can film, edit, or provide voice over for the sound track work; they can also compress and upload to YouTube or embedding video on your website.
But why would you consider having a video?
- Site visitors remember only 10% of what they read, but they recall more that 50% of what they see and hear! So the use of sight, sound, colour, imagery and urgency of using video helps reinforce your marketing message.
- Google owns You Tube and good use of Video helps boost SEO. Google now places more emphasis on well optimized videos. (Research by Forrester shows that sites with video are 50x more likely to be on page one of Google).
- The price of producing an online marketing video is the same or less as producing a local TV commercial. The bonus is that you don’t have to buy any airtime. A TV commercial is only visible when it is shown, whereas You Tube or website video is visible all the time and provides a greater opportunity to tell more about your business.
- TV watchers are having the primary reason for watching a programme interrupted by your commercial therefore it may be disregarded. But when someone visits your website or looks at You Tube they are actually looking for you or your product or services.
- If you get a video produced, it should be seen as an investment because it can be used in many ways. As well as putting it on You Tube or your website, you can use it on your social media, in email links to potential clients and as a giveaway CD/DVD to enhance your marketing message.
- Unlike other local production companies – The Internet Marketeer understands how to optimise it with key words, descriptions as well as putting your videos in streaming video players (that don’t use bandwidth on your site so they play quicker and more smoothly).
- We also distribute them to popular video sites to make sure that they boost your online presence. We can produce your own branded YouTube Channel.
- Yes you can make your own video, but it will almost certainly look home made. Anyway, why would you want to make your own video?- You would not consider fixing your own car or operating on your own body, the same is true with producing videos- you want them to be done professionally.
- Using bad lighting, poor sound and amateur composition will damage your online branding and image. It is just the same as if you had misspelled words on your company website, it would reflect poorly on the business and you would not be taken seriously.
- Most of the real work in producing a great video is in the editing. Getting this right by choosing the right selects, timing, music etc is the difference between amateur and professional look.
Video can be a key differentiator for online companies wanting to communicate more effectively with their site visitors. A good, well-designed video on a page can improve conversions on that page by up to 30%.
Now that does not mean that just putting a video on a page will increase your conversion rate or sell more products. It has to be well put together, persuasive and tailored to your site target audience.
So what has video got to offer? Put very simply the modern internet user has a small attention span and you only have a few seconds to make an impact and grab their attention. A new visitor to your site expects to find their search answer in a few seconds and will make a judgement on whether your site is for them very quickly. Video can help you immediately engage with that site visitor in a highly visual way to hit them with your “message.
Information can be delivered faster using images than through text alone. Video can “get to the point” much quicker and waste less of the site visitor’s valuable time. Rather than ask the site visitor to search over pages and pages of text, you can deliver that same message in a more attractive, effective manner and quickly.
An online marketing video should be no more than a minute long – web users are easily bored and a video that is too long may drive them from your site. Don’t use video to sell…use it to inform, educate, enlighten.
free SEO report
Get a free search engine optimization report for your website. Find out more
Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization
We visit or call you to help you learn how to get your business online and generating business.
Find Out More
By using our websites (through any device) you agree that this Cookies Policy applies to that use in addition to any other terms and conditions which may apply.