SEO Copywriting – What is it and Why do you need it?

SEO Copywriting Call 01572 495007 now or click hereIf we had to sum SEO Copywriting up in a few words it would have to be ‘advertising with words’. Look around you, every poster, leaflet, brochure, billboard, website, article, press release and Blog post you see is a clever form of copywriting.

What can a good Copywriter do for you?

Get your website noticed in all the right places  expertly written Website content.

We are always happy to sign Non Disclosure Agreements should you have content that is deemed to be sensitive.

Website content   Should be written with both the reader and the Search Engines in mind. Well optimised and keyword rich content is the first step to getting your message relayed to millions of people at the click of a mouse.

Promote your business or your new venture with a Press Release.

Press releases – Can be used to promote everything from a new business to an up and coming band or group, the re-launch of an existing business or the promotion of an event or tourist attraction. A press release is written to read like an article; so that it contains information the audience is interested in, along with a subtle touch of advertising.

Drive interest in your venture with a well written Blog post.

Writing your own blog or simply commenting on others blog posts can drive a wealth of traffic to your website or bricks and mortar business. Submit a Blog post or comment on the right thread and you’’re on your way to becoming an internet sensation. Well written blogs, that provide useful information to consumers, are worth their salt for any business.

Market your business through a well written Newsletter.

Newsletters can be a very effective advertising and marketing tool, IF they contain useful information and provide your audience with value in some form or another. A well written newsletter should compel the reader to want to do business with you.

Marketing brochures and promotional material.

Catalogues, flyers, leaflets and brochures… where do they end up 90% of the time? In the trash. The other 10% are cleverly put together by a copywriter who has a flair for marketing. Simple copy that conveys a message in a manner that is effective and not too labour intensive to the reader is what works best. Promo material with too much information or conveyed in a business tone will end up in the 90%.

Sales letters tailored to you and your business  giving great results.

A sales letter should do exactly what is says on the tin -– SELL.

Let a targeted Sales Letter do the talking for you, tailored where possible to for each reader. Include an offer that entices potential clients to your door and you will never look back.

On top of the examples listed, there are a number of other Copywriting Services which can target your potential markets in an effective way.

Take a look at the list of services below and know that this by no means exhaustive.

Call us now on 01572 495007 or email us to find out more about SEO Copywriting.

If you’’re looking for a solution that you don’’t see mentioned just get in contact and we’’ll let you know what we can do for you.

  • Website content – make an impact
  • Search engine optimised (SEO) content – get found
  • Article writing – demonstrate your expertise
  • Professional Blogs – Make a difference and get followed
  • eBooks – get published online
  • Landing / Sales page content – add focus not rambling
  • Social media marketing  Twitter, FaceBook, Google +, LinkedIn etc
  • Squeeze pages – get the conversion
  • Press releases – publicise your business
  • Direct marketing emails and letters – that work
  • Product descriptions – do your shopping cart descriptions look the same as your competitors and the same as your suppliers catalogue
  • Resumes & Curriculum Vitae (for online and offline publication)
  • Cover letters
  • Business proposals
  • Tender documentation
  • Sales letters
  • Business plans
  • Travel Guides

 

Our Testimonials

 

I chose Gordon to build my cruise website because of the feedback I had received from other satisfied site owners, and also because I liked the look and functionality of other websites he had built. He was very good at teasing out of me exactly what I wanted the website to offer, and he came up with a proposed layout for me. He then listened to my suggestions and either made the amendments I was asking for, or explained clearly why they couldn’t or indeed shouldn’t be done. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gordon.

 

— Ian Warren —

GoCruise with Ian

www.cruiseswithgocruise.co.uk

Sign up for our Newsletter Now! Fill in this form to sign up for our Newsletter.