Pay Per Click PPC Advertising
Pay Per Click PPC Advertising can be very effective. It can be used to increase website traffic, promote offers or manage brand awareness. It is often used to generate website traffic when a site is new and before the site has benefitted from effective of organic Search Engine Optimisation.
PPC is used on most search engines and some social media sites for instance Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook etc. All PPC are similar, they are the text adverts usually shown on the right hand side of the main part of the search results. The adverts are displayed when a specific a search phrase or keyword is entered by the searcher. If the searcher clicks on your advert, then you will have to pay a fee called cost per click.
Pay per Click has some advantages compared to Search Engine Optimisation alone:
- You guarantee getting shown on Page 1 of the search engine. You can also control the ranking by paying more, so you can bid your way to the top. However, you have to be careful that it is worth your while doing so.
- You can control your costs by having a daily budget. Consequently, you only pay for the number of people that click on your advert and come to your website.
- Unlike search engine optimisation, PPC can be operational in 24 hours. Therefore you can be getting Page 1 rankings within 24 hours, unlike search ranking that can take months.
- By having a specific landing page or each advert you can maximise your conversion. This may be a specific page set up for the advert of the advert could be designed to bring traffic to a specific page.
Pay Per Click PPC Advertising Management Service by The Internet Marketeer consists of:
- Keyword Analysis If the campaign is going to be successful you need to be targeting the search phrases that people are searching for. We conduct an analysis to ensure you use the most relevant and cost effective keywords for your PPC adverts.
- Management of Advertising Strategy We will set up the at least 2 adverts per set of keyword groupings to ensure that 50% of the adverts are displayed at any one time. By competing the adverts we can see what works, refine campaigns and ensure that we get best performance from your adverts.
- Copywriting the Adverts – We will use our vast experience to write the advert content to promote each keyword or search phrase.
- Account Management – We set up your account using the text adverts we have created, set-up the budget and bidding process so that your campaign is effective. Your campaign will be managed to meet your budget guidelines and ensure success for your campaign, which we do by:
- Monitoring the performance of each PPC campaign to ensure that your Return on Investment is maintained.
- Analysing the data produced in the reporting process shown below.
- Ensuring that the campaign meets your objectives by implementing approved modifications to ensure optimal performance.
- Concentrating on getting the most clicks for the budget as most of customers set a limited budget. This may mean that we are not solely buying the top position on the page at any cost.
- Reporting we will provide you regular reports showing the:
- Number of times your text ad was displayed (impressions).
- How many people clicked through to your site.
- Number of your site visitors who converted into leads or sales.
- Average rank of your text advert.
- Average cost per click for your campaign.
- Total costs per text advert.
Call us now on 01572 495007 to discuss how we can manage a successful Pay Per Click PPC Advertising programme for you.